This digital HR storefront offers human resource solutions that give you and the clients you serve access to advanced tools and technology to seamlessly integrate your clients’ ADP platform to over 450 apps. ADP Marketplace offers flexibility to meet your company’s specific HR needs, world-class security to protect your company and employee’s data and includes free trials so you can experience the benefits of different solutions for yourself!
During our April 28th episode, we were joined by Craig Cohen, ADP DVP, General Manager. Based in San Diego, Cohen has been working with ADP for over 18 years and is the driving force behind ADP Marketplace since its launch 3 years ago. His driven approach to digital sales and team efforts has brought a 40% growth in new solutions along with a 33% growth in new partners for ADP Marketplace!
Craig gave us a tour of the ADP Marketplace and highlighted several apps that are particularly relevant to the challenges businesses are facing today. His focus was to introduce our viewers to apps that can help keep a remote workforce engaged, informed, and fully supported by their employers.
Apps for a Seamless Workflow
ADP Marketplace has a list of amazing HR solutions ideal for keeping you informed, productive, and connected to your workforce. With partners that work with RUN Powered by ADP and ADP Workforce Now, you can easily manage and aid your clients’ workflow.
The ADP Marketplace offers flexibility, stability, seamless integration, and in many cases free trials.
During the Appy Hour episode, we got a glimpse into several of the ADP Marketplace Apps and how their solutions are helpful for business.
The platform for Employee Discount – LifeMart
- Saves time and money on what you need most, offers savings on hotels, car rentals, movie tickets, restaurants, childcare, senior care and more
Program for Employee Assistance – LifeCare
- Finds ideal childcare/daycare that fits best for you, closed therapy sessions, and aid with financial, legal, and career problems
Quick Availability to Earned Wages – PayActiv
- With no cost to the employer, PayActiv allows employees to access the financial benefit, allowing the employee to access up to $500 already earned wages
Payments on Student Loans – Peanut Butter & GiftofCollege.com
- Peanut Butter allows employers to give student loan payment plans and resources to employees
- com offers easy to use platforms for employees to pay off their own student loan debt or a loved one’s debt
Collaborations & Workflow – ADP Slack, ADP Microsoft Terms, ADP Cisco Webex, ADP Workplace
- ADP offers free and easy-use integrations to allows employees to give vital HR information within the tools already at use
E-Signature – SignNow
- Increase productivity, mobile signing, protective and secure data standards, save money, and reduce human error
ADP is also launching Expensify, this will offer simple tracking on mileage and receipts along with reports on expenses and company card reconciliation. Just like several ADP applicants, Expensify is made for both accountants AND employees, automating each management step in the expense process.
To learn more, about drink recipes and show details follow us on our Facebook page or check out our website www.theappyhour.com.
Register for The ‘Appy Hour by clicking here.
To learn more about the show sponsor follow the link to: ADP Marketplace
Click here to view The Appy Hour with ADP Marketplace episode.